Author Topic: Recipe Request!  (Read 4692 times)

Offline ann

• View Profile
Re: Recipe Request!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 02:08:59 PM »
I will look up some of my low cal recipes for you...I have a good one for soup  ??? that is if you like soup.

I am really proud of you.....bet you've lost more by now.

Offline Marilyn

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 04:47:50 PM »
Ann, my husband and I weigh ourselves each Tuesday, I'll let you know tomorrow how I'm doing.

I'm doing my best not to fixate on the numbers on the scale.  The way I'm looking at this is:  This is the way I will eat for the rest of my life.  In order to make it work, I have to allow myself an occasional splurge on pizza or whatever.  I have been very 100% so far, but I have to give myself permission to be human.

I want all the weight gone now, but that will not happen.  I'll take it one or two pounds at a time.  In the past, I'd lose all my weight (yes, I've lost as much as 80# before and was THIN!), and then think, "Oh goody, I'm cured!!"  Not!
Marilyn
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 12:11:59 PM »
http://  

NOT!!!!!!!  you have that right.    >:(   Wouldn't it just be great if once you lost the weight it stayed that way???

Offline Budsmom

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2008, 11:18:52 PM »
Well Jack I am having cabbage rolls tommorow and gonna chase the dog out of the house lol. Living alone has its benifits lol as the case with the cabbage rolls lol.
I c some familar faces here and hi to all of you. :)

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 10:48:52 AM »
    I don't know about anyone else, but personally I love cabbage rolls.    ::)TAKE BEANO!!!