Author Topic: Kids say amazing things  (Read 1402 times)

snowbear

Kids say amazing things
« on: April 23, 2008, 08:06:00 PM »
I assist in a first grade class..We went on our field trip today to a theater well it had over 50 stairs..I tool one look an thought Holey poop! But I sucked it up and went up not saying a word..I was about 5 minutes late when I finally sat with my class one of the children in my class said.."Mrs E. I was so worried about you and all the stairs with your helper leg are you OK?"" :) He is only 6 and sometimes a real hand full in class. But he showed so much empathy towards me and my leg... :)

Offline Dick Stevens

• View Profile
Re: Kids say amazing things
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 02:13:28 AM »
Ah, Snowbear:

That little fellow is a gem.  Let's hope he never loses his caring empathetic ways.  Yep!  He oughta get a Gold Star for that one.

I can see why you enjoy that class.

Dick Stevens, DBKA in PA

snowbear

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 06:48:35 AM »
Indeed he will get a gold star! Funny thing is this little guy has ADHD and has behavioral problems..BUT a real sweet boy too! On the way out from the play he stayed with me ans went down the stairs with me while the other children ran ahead! Watching over me... :) I did send a note home telling his parents of his good little heart!

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 07:51:59 AM »
Indeed he will get a gold star! Funny thing is this little guy has ADHD and has behavioral problems..BUT a real sweet boy too! On the way out from the play he stayed with me ans went down the stairs with me while the other children ran ahead! Watching over me... :) I did send a note home telling his parents of his good little heart!

What a great teacher you are "snowbear"
 ;)
ann

snowbear

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 01:00:38 PM »
AWWW thanks Ann! I do love the kids..I do for the love of the kids! I really do! Thanks again I love the signs!! How do you do that!