Author Topic: Boston  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
Boston
« on: April 16, 2013, 06:09:16 AM »
I was watching the news about the tragedy at the Boston Marathon last night. The senseless killing, maiming and injuring broke my heart. From a day starting with hope and excitement to end with such destruction and death...  A sad day indeed.

With several killed, and injured and I understand many lost limbs. I wish anyone involved or affected by this the strength to rise above the heartbreak. I hope that those responsible are quickly found and prosecuted.
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline guzzitx

• View Profile
Re: Boston
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 07:24:00 AM »

Offline dannyy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 06:14:33 PM »
Steve, Guzz,  I share your pain for the victims of this event. I live close to Boston. Let's remember, however, that these events are always politicized and more and more freedoms are taken away each time one of these events occur. Anyone who is paying attention can see that freedom of speech is being taken away as is the right to bear arms. Look at any government which has disarmed the populace and see what has followed. I won't comment further as this history is well documented for anyone who cares to research it. This whole event smells as yet another false flag operation as was 9/11, the London 7/7 event, the train bombings in Spain just to name a few of the more recent events. They always seem to be running a "drill" at the same time the actual event occurs! What are the odds?

Offline annieg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 10:15:18 PM »
I grew up in Boston.  My heart is broken listening to the horror and the damage to the innocent victims.  I was thinking of going into Boston and thought about the crowds and how difficult it would be to get around and and made the decision to stay home.  It just shows how one small decision can change your life.  To take the life of a child to me is the worse kind of human being.  Boston is heartbroken but with all the support shown by others we will mend and be back on our feet.  We cannot allow fear to run our lives i if we do the "bad guys" win!  People are essentially good and have offered their help and assistance in so many ways.  We saw a lot of heroes yesterday and that proved to me, there really are a lot of good people out there!  Thank you all!  annieg
He who limps, still walks.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 03:13:23 PM »
Steve, Guzz,  I share your pain for the victims of this event. I live close to Boston. Let's remember, however, that these events are always politicized and more and more freedoms are taken away each time one of these events occur. Anyone who is paying attention can see that freedom of speech is being taken away as is the right to bear arms. Look at any government which has disarmed the populace and see what has followed. I won't comment further as this history is well documented for anyone who cares to research it. This whole event smells as yet another false flag operation as was 9/11, the London 7/7 event, the train bombings in Spain just to name a few of the more recent events. They always seem to be running a "drill" at the same time the actual event occurs! What are the odds?

Dannyy, I also see where U are coming from.,  some R trying to take the freedoms we hold so dear in R country, and yes we could end up like the countries that have no say in what their governments are involved in.  It breaks my heart that the family whose little boy was killed...his sister was one that had an amputeed limb & the mother has head injuries.  These people R the worst cowards that could exist.  We now R hearing they have spotted one of the bags that held a pressure cooker & also have a young man they R checking out in the vicinity.  IF HE IS THE ONE! please let us be smart enough to give him a trial and then NO MERCY!!  No jail for life...death - know that seems  harsh , but if we would, just maybe it will help them think in the future about these senseless killings of innocent people & babies.  Sorry for Venting.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 03:19:05 PM »
 :o  I was answering Dannyy & somehow have my reply inserted into his post... must have been too irate @ the time.  Sorry.

Offline Dolphin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 05:44:09 PM »
We just need to be there for any amputees due to the bombing, unfortunately they have a lot of other issues to overcome besides being an amputee.