Author Topic: CHRISTMAS!  (Read 2590 times)

Offline ann

• View Profile
CHRISTMAS!
« on: December 10, 2012, 02:32:55 PM »

;)  Hope everyone is getting ready for a Merry Christmas Holiday...family, dinners, parties, friends, gifts and all the rest of  activities that go with the snuggley, warm feeling we have at this time of the year.    Most of all LOVE.   God bless each one of you & only good happen for the new year!   ann

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: CHRISTMAS!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 09:30:14 AM »
Happy Christmas Ann and to all. Every year I'm half way to becoming a Grinch but I usually cave in and pull out the tree and hang the lights. Try as I might I just can't shake the warm feeling you mention.

One thing I do love to see at Christmas are the old Christmas programmes. Anything from the Rudolph animations to the old Norelco ad with your man Santa sliding down snow drifts on a electric razor head...

Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 05:07:07 PM »
  I'm glad U aren't a Grinch {although I do love to watch the movie}.  I also still love to watch all the Kid movies I watched as a child & with my own boys....guess I'm a kid at heart, but that isn't all bad is it.  Just wish we all could keep those feelings each day of  the year.  * Hope U have someone to snuggle with during the holidays   ;) ;)  U know me;  always the match maker.

I thought I was the only one who would remember Santa sliding down the hill on a razor head.  Have a good one!!

Offline uScott

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 05:59:00 PM »
I love those old animated Christmas specials. My favorite has to be The Year Without a Santa Claus, mainly for these two characters:

Also, that one with Fred Astaire, but only because of this awesome half-track mail sled.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 07:03:39 PM »

I like those also!

Offline annieg

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 02:12:40 PM »
Merry Christmas to all!  My favorite Christmas movie is the oldie "White Christmas". " Remember if we all pitch in a put on a show we can save the General's Inn."  ::) Sappy I know but it gives a nice warm feeling and that's usually what we look for this time of year. annieg
He who limps, still walks.

Offline DaveC

• Live life like you were dying
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 08:59:24 PM »
Merry Christmas to all!  My favorite Christmas movie is the oldie "White Christmas". " Remember if we all pitch in a put on a show we can save the General's Inn."  ::) Sappy I know but it gives a nice warm feeling and that's usually what we look for this time of year. annieg

Being with
family
Kids
Grand Kids

And it just start started snowing in Colo springs
The g-kids have never seen snow (visiting from San Antonio)

Life is good

God Bless you all

Offline Dolphin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 09:50:03 PM »
Hope everyone's was great!