Author Topic: ELECTION  (Read 2982 times)

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: ELECTION
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 05:27:24 PM »
Ann, we have relitives that live in a small town south of MEXICO  CITY, dont know the name of it right now, but we have them looking out for a house that my wife can buy for she carries a dual citizinship, aand we can own land down there as long as it is in her maiden name,  DONT like looking into this, but just got a answer back from my representive for this area and was nothing but a run around the mulberry bush, which is nomal for them now days.

Ann, we also have family that lives in MEXICO CITY  it self, but dont want to live there to many people there.
my  nest step is to find out if we can get our SOCIAL SECURITY sent down there to us, believe that we can but will have to get it in writting.
you-all have a great day.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 10:30:03 PM »
Good luck in UR house hunting.    :)

Offline pin-hi

• cool, clear water
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 08:12:00 PM »
I can't believe how quickly this thread on the U.S. election got out of hand.
 Steve was asked his opinion and when he gave it, the whole thing went downhill from there.
If you don't want to hear opinions that are different than your own, I would suggest don't bother asking. It seems that we may all be better served to keep politics off this board.
 If we just stuck to sex and religion, maybe folks wouldn't get their nose so out of joint when someone has a different opinion. lol just sayin'.

David in Canada.
pin-hi

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2012, 12:27:06 PM »
dAVID, one of  the main reason  it has and i have let it go on is the fact that it effects us amputees directly which is in the OBAMA CARE BLL which he has signed into law already, and that is it does away with DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT in mecicare which pays for most of us's legs and arms, if you get a chance pull that bill up and read it it will take you a couple of days to get thru it, it took me a week to read it all.
you-all have a great day.

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2012, 02:52:49 PM »
Hey David,

This was nothing! I don't remember if you were here four years ago when the Obama/Biden V McCain/Palin duel was on. That little discussion here on the site was mental. Everyone giving out grief but for the most part respectfully. I think that is why Ann asked me what I thought as I bet she knew we'd be on different sides and a good argument can be fun sometimes.

As for the the other topics: Religion? Not a believer. Sex? All for it.

Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2012, 04:52:31 PM »
David, UR totally on the wrong track....I asked Steve what he thought because I KNEW what his answer would be....We R good friends, not enemy's.  I love 2 tease him.  I also agree with pegleg on obamacare.  It's a piece of s$$$.

Don't worry we R not fighting.   ;)   most of Steve & others that posted was very mild.  He's right.

Offline Dolphin

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 09:59:07 PM »
Everyone here always seems to get along and we all have our views.