Author Topic: ROAD TRIP  (Read 798 times)

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
ROAD TRIP
« on: May 22, 2012, 10:23:33 AM »
Just thought that i would let everyone know i will be gone from Friday thru sunday. We are going up to WISTER, OK  to see some one i havenot seen since 1963 when we were on that distroyer in the navy together. so is you dint see me on here dint get all shuck up.

PEGLEG JACK.
you-all have a great day.

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: ROAD TRIP
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 12:44:48 PM »
Have a great trip Jack. Can't wait to read about how it went.
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: ROAD TRIP
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 05:48:00 PM »
well it turned into a mess, got about 50 mile into the trip and was going throulgh a small town and had a green light change to red on us and the car in front of me stoped reall fast and i  didnot and quess what  a rearender happened, there was more damage  to my car than hers, but was able to  finish the trip and had some fun, and there is nothing to do up in that town after 5:00 in the after noon, seems like they roll up the sidewalks and take them inside, got to visit out at his house for about three hours and took my friend out to supper on friday night, didnt get any pics though forgot my camera had it laying out and walk off and for got it. It was a long 500 mile round trip and i am still tired and wore out so am gonna cut this short.
you-all have a great day.