Author Topic: allow me to introduce myself  (Read 934 times)

Offline Showtime1k

• View Profile
allow me to introduce myself
« on: May 07, 2012, 12:27:34 AM »
new here and happy to find a site that has shed some light. i actually sat here and went thru every topic backdated cause all these topics have been things i have thought about but no one to relate it with. thank you. big relief. im a lbk amp for 4yrs now due to motorcycle accident, and this is the most information i have gotten from anyone. amazing. glad to be here

Offline ann

• View Profile
Re: allow me to introduce myself
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 01:36:57 PM »

So glad one of the clan could help out.  We really do not enjoy getting new members as u have to first give one limb  {or more} BUT am so glad u started here.  Our group has done a fantastic job helping others in need.  Ask anything that's troubling u & I am sure u will receive an answer.  We have all started w/ not having anyone to talk to us about our injury.  But just like u,  we found this group that has your interests @heart.  We also have fun just being able to talk to one another.   Welcome   :)

Offline Dolphin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 05:09:45 PM »
Welcome,
This is a good forum and a lot of information but also I belive friendship and honesty.
As amputees we all deserve the best care and sometimes we have to stand up and not sign for something that does not fit, hurts etc, just like you would not buy a TV that does not work or you would call the credit card company to stop the payment.  More amputees have to put their foot down (no pun intended) to get what we deserve.

Offline Showtime1k

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 11:03:28 PM »
i agree and im learning that. my first place i went everything i asked or told them, their reply was "its suppose to be like that". never even seen any other amputee  patients there to compare with to know better.  glad to have found this site

Offline Dolphin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 11:24:36 AM »
We are all here to help and support each other and make life easier for amputees, and friendship. Welcome.