Author Topic: Thought Some of Y'all might relate  (Read 862 times)

Offline guzzitx

• View Profile
Thought Some of Y'all might relate
« on: April 14, 2012, 06:45:36 AM »
To Hurley the Tripawd!
http://www.dogwork.com/hur9/

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: Thought Some of Y'all might relate
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 07:17:50 AM »
Great video Guzz. I love that sort of uplifting story. I have mentioned her a few times here but my dog is the same. I got her after her operation. She had been hit by a car and her then owners gave her to the Galway Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals immediately after. She was about 8 months old. I saw her advertisement in the paper and called them. We'll been a couple of bookends ever since. The picture is about 3 years old and the video is soon after I got her. Although she is about 7 years old now she's still mad into playing

A little video of me and Millie playing back around 2005.
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 07:19:52 AM »
In the picture the black marks tells me she was mucking about in a bog digging holes. Dogs will be dogs.
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 04:58:51 PM »
 Great story.....aren't animals super.  They love u for who u are.    My Tootsie cuddles up w/me every single night and I go to bed with her on top of the covers beside me.  She's a doxie.