Author Topic: Hi to all!  (Read 1467 times)

Offline annieg

• View Profile
Hi to all!
« on: April 08, 2012, 10:33:49 AM »
Hope you are enjoying a nice Easter/Passover weekend.  I'm eating some jelly beans & peeps right now.  Ah, life is good!  annieg
He who limps, still walks.

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: Hi to all!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 02:22:46 PM »
Happy Easter! The weather here is rubbish so no bbq like I'd hoped. I might have to go get a few chocolate rabbits to soften the blow.
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 03:10:06 PM »

Ahhh, sounds good to this USA gal....U know the ears are the first to go.  We have cool weather, cloudy & some spring wind...lots of sunshine though.  Ham in the oven along with scalloped potatoes,  green beans, sliced tomatoes and homemade Carrot Cake.  Got to have carrots for the Easter Bunny.

Annieg, I have had all the jelly beans I need;  do not care for peeps{hear they R on the way out}  BUT the easter bunny brought hubby & I a chocolate/p'nutbutter egg...yummm

Have a good one guys!

Offline guzzitx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 11:01:57 PM »
100 miles on the sidecar, out to visit me Mum.
Dog in the sidecar a huge hit with traffic and the folks at the senior center.

Good getting thumbs up at every stop light.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 11:44:33 AM »

I am sure that ur making the day for alot of folks, the doggie is a winner besides being very handsome and loving every minute of the trip. 

Offline uScott

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 02:55:29 PM »
First half of the day, spent on the garage floor, installing new drive chain and sprocket into my motorcycle. >:(

Second half of the day, riding said motorcycle in the warm spring sunshine.  :D  Funny how a quick trip for milk & bread can take several hours and a full tank of fuel sometimes.

Offline herb

• left above knee amputee New Hampshire USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 08:09:26 PM »
Happy easter to all

I haven't looked at the board for several weeks as I have been in alaska vacationing. I am looking for a place to buy to retire to but worry about finding a good local prosthetist. Does anybody know one to recommend?
Herb

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 04:39:33 PM »

Are U thinking about Alaska?  Like to fish & hunt, I'll bet.  Just remember ur not getting any younger & I don't know about U; but cold doesn't due my bones any good.  Don't U have horses also....maybe Steve would like company in good 'ol Ireland.   ::)

How was ur winter this year?  was it mild like the rest of snow country....{at least in the east & mid-west}.   I think U have just provided the forum with something to talk about! :D

Offline annieg

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 07:20:29 PM »
I see you live in New Hampshire.  Maybe you should stay in New England.  You know what they say:  If you don't like the weather, wait a minute!  I lived Fl for 10 years.  It's a nice place to visit but I moved back to MA after 10 years.  It gets too hot and my family & roots are here.  How about staying put and renting someplace during the winter.  That way you could try different places and see what you like.   Maybe even take a trip to Ireland and visit Steve!  LOL annieg
He who limps, still walks.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 07:08:49 PM »

Sounds like a winner to me.....BUT annieg & I aren't making the decisions.  I think I would like to visit Florida, but don't think I want to live there.  I'm a winter gal...and fall too., even if I have to take some pain pills for the bones LOL

Love lighting the fireplace with quiet nights @ home.