Author Topic: Amp Stuff  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
Amp Stuff
« on: March 22, 2012, 08:22:16 AM »
I just heard of a new amp clothing site. Good to see a fellow amp getting on with things.

AMP STUFF Clothing was created by Craig Styles, a former soldier who lost his leg whilst serving in the British Army. Like many others, he is a role model for amputees in the UK who has shown that there certainly is life after amputation.

AMP STUFF Clothing was established in 2011, from personal experience, we can now offer a stylish and comfortable clothing line that is entirely unique.
Our clothes are more than just functional garments – at AMP Stuff we have created a brand that, we hope, will transcend all walks of life and be a brand that everyone can wear with pride. You don’t have to be an amputee to wear our clothes. We currently have a range of t-shirts, polos and hoodies all with our AMP Stuff logo – and watch out later in the year as we extend our range beyond clothes into items such as mugs, mouse mats etc.

http://www.ampstuff.co.uk/
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline ann

• View Profile
Re: Amp Stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 01:52:57 PM »
Steve those are sharp.....but can't get through to UK.  My computer tells me I am set correct but there is a block between me & the UK.  Wonder if they sell out of the country?

Let me know if U find out....thanks, ann       ;)

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 08:34:34 AM »
Ann.

I emailed Craig (the owner of the site) and he said he has no problem selling outside England. He said as well that he would take the same design he has on the site but create one with an American flag motif if you'd like!
That's customer service!

There is a contact page on his site but here's his email address in case you want to email him directly instead.     craig@ampstuff.co.uk
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 05:52:02 PM »

Thanks Steve...ur still my sweetie .     ;)   Uhhhhhhhh, maybe ur momma,   LOL 

Offline annieg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 08:44:21 PM »
Ann, Are you in the US?  I'm near Boston and just had to click on the web address.  Hope you are doing well.  annieg
He who limps, still walks.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 11:47:17 PM »
annieg, Yes in Ohio.....I did the same thing & there was a blockage between me and UK.   Liked th shirts., thought they were cool.

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 05:13:35 PM »
anne and anneg, just clicked on the link and it came up A okay no trouble it must be the setting on your computors that is blocking you from getting it, and i live in the good old USA, down in the EAST PINEY WOOD AREA OF TEXAS, jacksonville, texas
you-all have a great day.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 01:59:48 PM »
PegLeg... will try again.   Thanks, ann