Author Topic: Superbowl Sunday  (Read 929 times)

Offline annieg

• View Profile
Superbowl Sunday
« on: February 05, 2012, 12:41:27 PM »
Hope everyone is well.  Since I live in the Boston area today is a big day.  Truthfully, I don't watch football but I love the food people serve today.  Lots of high calorie/high fat munchies!  Go Pats!
He who limps, still walks.

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: Superbowl Sunday
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 02:54:49 PM »
I did watch american football when I lived there but not so much any more. Haven't seen a game in 7 years (?). Here in Ireland their wouldn't be a big deal made for the Superbowl. That said, a few would watch it.
I did watch the Ireland V Wales in the 6 Nations Rugby today but alas the welsh won in the last minute. Heart break!
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 11:49:38 PM »
It was a good game....never went to sleep once!!!

Offline anne f.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 01:49:06 PM »
I enjoyed the game but I have to admit I couldn't have cared less who won I mainly watched for the 1/2 time show with Madonna (pathetic) and the commercials which are always entertaining.  Just had to train myself to stay in my chair when the commercials came on and get up for snack etc when the game came back on haha,  ;) which of course is the opposite of what I normally do.

anne