Author Topic: Funeral for a friend  (Read 8874 times)

Offline ann

• View Profile
Re: Funeral for a friend
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2011, 02:11:53 PM »
In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  "Here, over here, waiting for you!". He turns and is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddenly she is wishing she had a life preserver. Just then an angel in white, appeared before her.  Grab your love,

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2011, 02:45:02 PM »
In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  "Here, over here, waiting for you!". He turns and is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddenly she is wishing she had a life preserver. Just then an angel in white, appeared before her.  "Grab your love before they sink
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline annieg

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2011, 05:53:37 PM »
In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  "Here, over here, waiting for you!". He turns and is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddenly she is wishing she had a life preserver. Just then an angel in white, appeared before her.  "Grab your love before they sink to th bottom
He who limps, still walks.

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2011, 08:47:29 PM »

In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  "Here, over here, waiting for you!". He turns and is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddenly she is wishing she had a life preserver. Just then an angel in white, appeared before her.  "Grab your love before they sink to the bottom...oops too late"
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2011, 11:22:30 PM »
In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  "Here, over here, waiting for you!". He turns and is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddenly she is wishing she had a life preserver. Just then an angel in white, appeared before her.  "Grab your love before they sink to the bottom...oops too late"  Noooooo screamed the

Offline annieg

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2011, 06:51:41 PM »
In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  "Here, over here, waiting for you!". He turns and is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddenly she is wishing she had a life preserver. Just then an angel in white, appeared before her.  "Grab your love before they sink to the bottom...oops too late"  Noooooo screamed the broken-hearted lover.

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2011, 07:00:28 AM »
In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  "Here, over here, waiting for you!". He turns and is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddenly she is wishing she had a life preserver. Just then an angel in white, appeared before her.  "Grab your love before they sink to the bottom...oops too late"  "Noooooo" screamed the broken-hearted lover.

As the scream echoed

Offline annieg

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2011, 10:43:05 AM »
In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  "Here, over here, waiting for you!". He turns and is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddenly she is wishing she had a life preserver. Just then an angel in white, appeared before her.  "Grab your love before they sink to the bottom...oops too late"  "Noooooo" screamed the broken-hearted lover.

As the scream echoed he heard a voice

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2011, 02:59:12 PM »

As the scream echoed he heard a voice inside his head.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2011, 10:25:30 AM »

As the scream echoed he heard a voice inside his head.  Where is everyone?

Offline annieg

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 09:23:57 AM »

As the scream echoed he heard a voice inside his head.  Where is everyone?  I am alone

Offline chrysochloridae

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 04:11:53 PM »
Hi all, sorry for my prolonged absence!

How is everyone doing?

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2011, 07:00:49 PM »
Golly chrysochloridae, I think everyone is ok......guess we just were too busy to talk much this summer.  We started to write a story.  Try to use only three words @ a time ,,,,and it doesn't have to go along what has been already written.  Just have FUN!

Glad to have U back.   :)

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2011, 10:26:40 PM »

As the scream echoed he heard a voice inside his head.  "Where is everyone?  I am alone wished I had

Hi Chrysochloridae, Hows the form? Things here ticking over but quiet for the most part. Just dreading winter and frozen water pipes!

Offline annieg

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2011, 01:38:03 PM »

As the scream echoed he heard a voice inside his head.  "Where is everyone?  I am alone wished I had been more careful