Author Topic: Funeral for a friend  (Read 8859 times)

Offline ann

• View Profile
Re: Funeral for a friend
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2011, 10:04:08 AM »
In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  Here, over here

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2011, 10:14:45 AM »
Steve, is there a way to keep this going without having to type it all each time....if so, tell me how.   I knew how to do it on the other forum, but can't do it on this one.  Thanks, ;)

Offline annieg

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 06:20:28 PM »
Ann,  The old copy & paste works.

In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  Here, over here, waiting for you!
He who limps, still walks.

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2011, 08:21:29 AM »
In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  "Here, over here, waiting for you!". He turns and
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline annieg

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2011, 11:40:32 AM »
In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  "Here, over here, waiting for you!". He turns and
is amazed

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2011, 03:27:42 PM »
is amazed.  In the pool

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2011, 03:32:38 PM »
Ann,  The old copy & paste works.

In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  Here, over here, waiting for you!

Thanks Annieg.....never thougt to just copy & paste  {duh!}

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 09:02:51 PM »
is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline annieg

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2011, 06:19:27 PM »
Ann, Sometimes we forget the easy stuff!

is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2011, 08:07:27 PM »
is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddently she is

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2011, 05:41:08 AM »
Haha, I put the "thrashing wildly..." part as a joke. I didn't think it would stay.

is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddenly she is wishing she had

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2011, 04:06:35 PM »
is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddenly she is wishing she had a life preserver  :(!

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2011, 08:08:42 PM »
In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  "Here, over here, waiting for you!". He turns and is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddenly she is wishing she had a life preserver. Just then a

Offline annieg

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2011, 07:30:15 PM »
In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  "Here, over here, waiting for you!". He turns and is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddenly she is wishing she had a life preserver. Just then an angel in white

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2011, 09:04:34 PM »
In old times before the internet, on a dark & stormy night, he sat wondering, where is my sweetie?  Then she called.."I'm waiting Love".  "but where, Love?"  he cried forlornly.  "Here, over here, waiting for you!". He turns and is amazed.  In the pool he thrashes wildly as he never learned to swim he reaches out and she slips, suddenly she is wishing she had a life preserver. Just then an angel in white, appeared before her.