GENERAL CATEGORY > General Discussion

Forum Upgade >>> PLEASE READ

(1/2) > >>

DeZiner:
 8) The new forum framework has been updated to the latest version 2.0.Stable on 08-15-2011 Please let me know if you have any questions or issues with the new version. I would also be interested in hearing feedback about the speed of the forum. As with any upgrade there can be issues. We do not foresee any but if anyone comes across a bug or misconfiguration please let me know.
Thank You
gwhite@dezinezone2002.com

pegleg jack:
no bugs so  far.

ann:

PegLeg, I have to run my page sideways to read most of posts.....this coming from my computer or due to change?     :)

pin-hi:
Folks using this forum has dropped significantly since a couple of years ago. If you post a picture of a size that is too large, all the text you've typed gets dropped after you've been informed that the pic is too large. The general look of this forum is somewhat "mickey mouse" compared to the old style forum and generally I think it sucks. I liked the previous forum format and just don't check in here as much due to the changes. David in Canada.

metdrs:
mine works very well. I think that it is faster. I don't post often, but read daily

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version