Author Topic: New forum, new website  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New forum, new website
« on: March 25, 2008, 10:33:34 AM »
Thanks to all of you for working with the new forum.  It's so nice for me not to have to delete all the unwanted postings like on the old forum.  Or goal in the future is to have the postings sorted under subjects for ease of reference.

We are also renovating the whole website, with new stuff and a better look.  I expect to have it all done within a month.  Any thoughts or ideas from you guys are welcomed.  I've already rewritten "How to Choose a Prosthetist", although it's not on the current website.  I am thinking of a "Rate Your Prosthetist" section.  There is already a "Rate Your Doctor" website, so this may be a helpful source for amputees.  I really need your input on this one though.  Should I do it?  What would that section of the website look like in terms of format, questions, opinions etc. 

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: New forum, new website
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 08:53:12 AM »
Michael. this is just my thought but i would just but the two new areas in just like you have here, i know that there are some that are have problems with their docs and Prosthetist and need some where to vent their frustration out. I know that by just typing it out and reading it myself does a lot for me and i hope it does the same for others just to have a special section that they can vent it and get out in the open.

And i agree with you on not having to delete a bunch of junk every day just to get to and read what our great people out there have to say.

you-all have a great day.

snowbear

Re: New forum, new website
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 07:13:04 PM »
This new site is awesome thanks so much for all the work that went into it..Its greatly appreciated.