Author Topic: Check In,  (Read 2935 times)

Offline pin-hi

• cool, clear water
    • View Profile
Re: Check In,
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 02:50:20 AM »
Joe,
It breaks my heart to hear that your daughter's cancer returned.

I am also very sad to hear of all the medical problems you have had to face.

I'm still riding that trike, golfing not as much, but some, and I quit smoking cigarettes 3 months ago. 40 years of stupidity with that addiction.

I was so happy to see your post here this evening. Though we may never meet, your insights are often the only reasons I stayed on this forum over the years. I love you too.

David in Canada
pin-hi

Offline anne f.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 02:41:14 PM »
Joe, words just can't express how sad I feel after reading your post.  It seems like as parents we can stay stoic and take pretty much take anything life throws at us, but when it comes to our kids health, that's a different story.  I will keep you and your daughter in my thoughts, miracles do happen and I pray that you and your daughter will return to good health.  It was your humor and helpful posts that got me thru that first year of my amp and I still look forward to seeing your posts.  Sending a prayer your way that you stay strong and that you are able to help all the newbies out there for many years to come.

Anne F.

Offline stinker373

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 10:57:26 PM »
I ahve been busy playing music and cleaning snow.  It seems there is no end to it grrrr.
 Joe I am so sorry to hear of your daughters illness and your being sick also.  You are tough and a great person.  Keep ur head up and stride on.  Hope things do get better and you manage to get back on ur feet.  Lots of prayers comming ur way for you and ur daughter.