Author Topic: Happy Easter  (Read 1556 times)

Offline ginger

• View Profile
Happy Easter
« on: March 21, 2008, 02:58:13 PM »
Hi all,

It's been a while since I've been able to get on to the site (been busy).

Just thought tha I would let you all know whats been going on.  I recently got my second socket and a new foot/ankle unit.  Makes things a lot easier with the split foot and cushion ankle. 

I stopped PT finally after 6 months, boy it doesn't seem possible.  They said it's all practice now until I get my final Rheo knee, then I will have to go back to therapy for a while.  Still using a cane when I'm outside the house, but I don't need it when I'm in the house. 

I am finally sleeping well, Thanks to Mike.  The melatonin is working great.  I tak it at about 9 pm and asleep by 10.  Lots better than not falling to sleep at 3 or 4. 

Anyway things are going very well for me. 

Hope that you all are well and you enjoy this season with you family.

Happy Easter.

Ginger
Ginger Henneberger
38 YO  Strykersville, NY
injury 8/28/02
R AKA 8/07
Still recovering, but doing great

Offline Dick Stevens

• View Profile
Re: Happy Easter
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 03:51:39 PM »
Hi, Ginger:

Happy Easter to you,also.  Busy?  Yeah, I know what you mean.  As a newly (almost)-retired pastor, this is our busiest week.  I plan to be finished with this church in the next couple months, and then taking a break for awhile.

Still doing some peer visitiing, our monthly amp sopport group....and plan to be at ACA gathering in Atlanta in June.

Also some other irons in the fire that keep us jumping.  We may be "retired" but no time for the rocking chair yet.

Glad to hear you're progressing so well.  Walking as an AK with just a wee bit of cane assistance is quite an accomplishment.  My hat's off to you.

Hope all continues to go well for you.
Dick Stevens, DBKA in PA

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »

Hoping everyone has a wonderful Easter & your baskets filled to the brim with lots of goodies.

;)
ann

snowbear

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 07:09:41 PM »
Happy Spring Ann! I did have a wonderful Easter I hope you and everyone did too!