Author Topic: Rebublicans Take control of house!  (Read 6624 times)

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
Rebublicans Take control of house!
« on: November 05, 2010, 08:19:27 PM »
Woo Hoo The Republicans are in  control of the house! Thank goodness! Good buy  Nancy Pelosi! And hopefully  repeal socialized medicine! Thank goodness!!!!!! :)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 08:22:51 PM by snowbear »

Offline ann

• View Profile
Re: Rebublicans Take control of house!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 11:39:24 AM »
Make that a second on the WHOOHOO......but nancy & co. still don't get it!!  This isn't over over folks, far from it.....regular people are on the warpath.  Some of the health plan would work, but its the crap    :(    they slipped into it that have the normal working people upset.

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 04:48:58 PM »
Right Ann, and soon the worst president ever will go by  bye bye! OBAMA-- ONE BIG ASS MISTAKE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 10:26:35 PM »
Girls dont start dancing in the streets yet, NANCY PIGLOSI(is what i call her) is not completely gone, she is just not the speaker of the house, and is running for the minority chair so that she can have some say so in what goes on in the house.

I just hope that she looses the use of that 747 she has been using to fly back forth from SAN FRANSICO AND DC.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 10:31:43 PM by pegleg jack »
you-all have a great day.

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 10:42:37 PM »
With any luck OBAMA will be impeached in 2011! Nancy Pig is ready for the nursing home, If her plastic face doesn't explode first.  :)

Offline uScott

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 02:38:06 PM »
Geez, guys, I wonder if a political moderate like me even dares to speak up here!

Is anyone here going to seriously tell me that Obama is worse than, say, Nixon?  OK so he might not be doing super, but I think he's doing better than McCain would.  The previous administrator had eight years to start fixing the problems, and didn't; I'm willing to give the new guy more than a scant two years to start making some inroads.

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 04:23:51 PM »
Nixon is the past, amazing how people bring up past history when  it comes to Obama..And yes Scott, Obama is the worst president ever in history!! He has to be impeached NOW! he is a shady, sneaky crook and is taking the USA down.

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 05:05:03 PM »
Geez, guys, I wonder if a political moderate like me even dares to speak up here!

I may not be sticking my head in this hornets nest but you're not alone uScott. During the presidential elections I jumped into the fray but I just couldn't be bothered at the moment. I'll just sit back and enjoy the show  :D.
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline herb

• left above knee amputee New Hampshire USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 09:37:24 PM »
Hi Snowbear - Impeachment is for removing criminals from office. I watch the news every day and haven't heard about Obama's crime yet. I thought the title for worst president ever was given to "W"

Offline Genki_rockets

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 01:26:25 AM »
Fiscally speaking, W was the most irresponsible president ever. 

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-500803_162-4486228-500803.html

National debt doubled, tripled, and quadrupled into trillions and trillions of dollars because "W" kept signing bills after bills, not to mention his war in Iraq.  Thanks to "W" USA faces certain national bankruptcy in next 25 to 30 yrs.  You can say bye bye to social security and medicare.

For senior citizens, this is completely irrelevant because most of them won't be around in 30 yrs.  "W" chose to maximize benefits to affluent few and senior citizens by cutting taxes and giving "Part C" & "Part D."

Obama on the other hand, doesn't think going bankrupt in 30 yrs. is such a good idea.  Now, depending on who you are, you may feel that "W" was the best president ever and Obama is the devil himself or vice versa.

If you took just one poli sci in college, you would know that voters have always voted against the President's party in midterm election for past sixty years or so.  I can also tell you that if the economy doesn't improve in next two years, Obama is gone.  Now is that good or bad?

I've already told you.  That could be a great news or bad news depending on who you are. :D  It's senseless to talk about politics.  Especially on public forum.

Offline Dick Stevens

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 02:17:27 AM »
Snowbear:

Impeach Obama??  On what grounds? Please be specific.

Dick Stevens, DBKA in PA

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 02:02:42 PM »
Snowbear: Impeach Obama??  On what grounds? Please be specific.

Dick, now you've done it...
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2010, 12:51:22 AM »
How about all the lies he has told {for starters} and don't come back with that crap of so does everybody else.   ::)    where was all the coming together w/ the other side....what about ramming everything down the throats of the  middle class;  not caring what the people wanted just what HE wanted.  It just will not work.  I think you have had your head in the sand.  His own party didn't agree with him....some of that chicago mafia style of his I guess. 

Steve:  you be a good boy and keep quiet... ;)

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2010, 06:19:57 PM »

Is anyone here going to seriously tell me that Obama is worse than, say, Nixon?  OK so he might not be doing super, but I think he's doing better than McCain would.  The previous administrator had eight years to start fixing the problems, and didn't; I'm willing to give the new guy more than a scant two years to start making some inroads.

Heck yes uScott.....jump in the waters really nice   ;)  We love to tease the democrates...that we do.

Offline Dick Stevens

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2010, 02:01:54 AM »
"Heck yes uScott.....jump in the waters really nice     We love to tease the democrates...that we do." [Ann]

And yes, Ann, there's a few of us Moderates and Democrats who love to tease the Right-Wingers, too.
Dick Stevens, DBKA in PA