Author Topic: Hidden e-Mail  (Read 7564 times)

Offline DeZiner

• DeZiner
  • Administrator
  • Jack of all Master of one
    • View Profile
    • SEO, Web Design, and Hosting
Hidden e-Mail
« on: March 18, 2008, 10:43:34 AM »
To anyone concerned about there e-mail address being hidden when they themselves can still see it.
When you hide your e-Mail address in your profile you will still be able to see it but no one else will see it. I have tested this to make sure. If you look in the members tab at the top you will notice that you can see your e-Mail address but people that have hidden there's can't be seen.
DeZiner (webmaster) 8)
Where there is a will there is a way

snowbear

Re: Hidden e-Mail
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 08:54:54 PM »
To anyone concerned about there e-mail address being hidden when they themselves can still see it.
When you hide your e-Mail address in your profile you will still be able to see it but no one else will see it. I have tested this to make sure. If you look in the members tab at the top you will notice that you can see your e-Mail address but people that have hidden there's can't be seen.
DeZiner (webmaster) 8)

Thanks for the info!

Offline King Rocky

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 03:11:04 PM »
This is DeZiner Testing King Rocky login. I am able to post without getting logged out
King Rocky
aka - Jan. '06
"Significant times in life are NOT ALWAYS significant, when we are going through it" -  Rajan '98

Offline King Rocky

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 12:59:36 AM »
OK, thanks DeZiner ... it seems my IE browser has some problems.  It logged me out again ... but using FireFox 2.0, it works.
Any ideas as to what the problem may be????
King Rocky
aka - Jan. '06
"Significant times in life are NOT ALWAYS significant, when we are going through it" -  Rajan '98

Offline DeZiner

• DeZiner
  • Administrator
  • Jack of all Master of one
    • View Profile
    • SEO, Web Design, and Hosting
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 02:57:00 PM »
You may have some type of hijack in the browser. Other than that I really don.t know what the problem could be
Good Luck
DeZiner
Where there is a will there is a way