Author Topic: new legs  (Read 3447 times)

Offline Dick Stevens

• View Profile
Re: new legs
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2010, 12:40:34 AM »
Jason:

Is this back pain contageous??  I threw my back out a couple of days ago, too.  (Hmmm ... What was in that Outback food we had Monday? LOL  That was a good evening. 

Yeah, welcome to the world of bilateral ampdom.  It really is true that it takes more energy to do everyday tasks.  Like you, I lost one leg a few months before the other.  I do think it was a help to me, to lose one limb at a time.  Opportunity to get used to ampdom one stage at a time.  That 2nd ankle does make a big difference, doesn't it.

True, getting that 2nd multi-axial foot should improve things alot.  Hope it all goes well for you.

I agree, hats off to that Home Depot employee who made the little platform for you.  I've had good experiences with H D and Lowes employees, too.  They'd pre-cut some wood for me, so I could fit it in the car and get it home.

With all my little projects, I feel I've brought the store home with me, one carload at a time.

Right now, I'm building another little cabinet.  Never having more fun than when I'm spending money and making sawdust.
Dick Stevens, DBKA in PA

Offline Ladysweetthang

• View Profile
Re: new legs
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2010, 12:12:33 AM »
Awesome Loved the video keep up the good..noo Awesome work..:)