Author Topic: TRICK OR TREAT !!  (Read 3952 times)

Offline ann

• View Profile
Re: TRICK OR TREAT !!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2009, 05:33:49 PM »
Ann,

Ugh, re the baggy ankles!  ???   Is it because of movement of the Echelon foot?

Wasn't pulled tight enough...doesn't do much for the cover.  If they had shaved  {rounded} the top of the ankle alittle I don't think it would have been a problem. Guess I will have to live with it...it's better than the pole sticking out!!   ;)

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2009, 10:59:04 AM »
Well it is all over and i hope that all of you had fun this year, we spent the night in front of the fire place with a rip snortting fire going and watch a couple of movies, didnt have any one come to the door so wasnt bother by that, was really glad that we did have any one cause i am stuck in my chair agian cause i come down off a ladder wrong and mess up my left stump and my CPO has me riding my wheels agian, can only use my legs if i have to take the wife somewhere. But that is another mess and storie,
you-all have a great day.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 10:50:47 AM »
Jack,

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 10:54:56 AM »

Opps!!    ???    There is someone in my computer that likes to do this funny stuff to me. I think my mouse has a friend. ;D ;D ;D

Jack, I am so sorry you are riding again...don't you know you are not supposed to be climbing around on ladders all the time!!  Get to feeling better soon.  :)

Offline Dick Stevens

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »
Jack:

Do heal up and get out of the chair whenever you can (don't rush it, tho.)

As a bilateral amp, I've discovered that ladders and I don't mix anymore.  Much as I'd like to climb, it ain't worth the fall.  Now in our 70's, we have the kids do our ladder-work for us.
Dick Stevens, DBKA in PA