Author Topic: Need help on sleeves  (Read 991 times)

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Need help on sleeves
« on: September 30, 2009, 07:13:44 PM »
Just got me a set of DURASLEEVES, am wearing or using the LIMB-LOGIC VS, by OWW, have them on and they will not hold vacumm and am having problems with them sliding down as i walk, have to  stop and pull them back up on to my leg several times a day, is there anyone out there using the same type of sleeve and do you have this problem with them, i like the way the fit when i have them pulled up in the proper position, and they hold my legs on real good with out using the vacumm.

Any answer will be answered as soon as i see it on here.

THANKS.
you-all have a great day.

Offline frank

• View Profile
Re: Need help on sleeves
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 11:41:23 PM »
I use a Durasleeve for sports. It does a great job of snugging up the suspension when I'm trying to move quickly. I have not had trouble with them slipping or not holding vacuum but I use a seal-in liner that does a pretty good job by itself. I do adjust my leg several times during the course of a sport activity but that is more to account for liner slip and to dry off sweat. Maybe on yours, the size is a little too big, mine is initially hard to pull over the socket when new ( I have to work it on by pushing from the inside). They also come in two thicknesses. I hope they work for you, they are the only sleeve I've used in the last 5 years