Author Topic: new health care bill  (Read 28651 times)

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
new health care bill
« on: August 07, 2009, 09:11:08 AM »
you-all need to start reading up on this cause if it passes, you will have big brother in you house real fast, and as for me it is going to  put me  backinto my wheel chair, cause they want to do away with MEDICARE PART B. The bill nr is HR3200, And it is over 1000 pages long, takes a while to read all of it, but it scares the holy be-jesus out of me.
you-all have a great day.

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
Re: new health care bill
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 09:25:42 AM »
Saw my leg guy yesterday and he told me about this..He to is very concerned..God help us.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 10:04:42 AM »
you-all need to start reading up on this cause if it passes, you will have big brother in you house real fast, and as for me it is going to  put me  backinto my wheel chair, cause they want to do away with MEDICARE PART B. The bill nr is HR3200, And it is over 1000 pages long, takes a while to read all of it, but it scares the holy be-jesus out of me.

Pegleg Jack,  where can I find the bill you are talking about?  I also am VERY concerned about this healthcare they are wanting to pass... >:(

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 10:23:56 AM »
Gosh, Lets hope it  doesn't pass... >:( :-\

Offline Joe A.

• Malama Pono
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 02:26:46 PM »
An interesting poll on CNN shows that 74% of all Americans like health care the way it is while 64% are happy with their insurance provider. I would fall into this majority.
Private discussions regardless of topic are welcome by writing to kapunui@windstream.com

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 02:34:28 PM »
Same here Joe...we are very content and happy with our current insurance.

Offline Joe A.

• Malama Pono
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 05:03:29 PM »
Well Snowy. Then who are these 26%? I just received a followup call from my insurer because of my recent hospital stay. My only complaint was a bit too much garlic in the Italian salad dressing. before I could say I was joking, they said, "We'll take care of that at once Sir".
Private discussions regardless of topic are welcome by writing to kapunui@windstream.com

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 08:52:23 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 09:44:29 PM »
Here is the latest that i have heard on this and havent been able to see it in print, the DEMOGRATS, now want every one that will do it, is to let them know by email or other means the name and address of the person emailing information on this hr3200 health care bill,
you-all have a great day.

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 10:28:15 PM »
I heard that too. That is just ridiculous.

Offline Dick Stevens

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 01:40:22 AM »
Ah yes!  The battle is on.  The Medical Industry and the Insurance Industry and Big Pharma are all fighting tooth-and-nail to keep their wonderful Cash Cow just the way it is.  Fear tactics galore.  Outrageous claims of doom and gloom if any healthcare reform were to see the light of day.

If you've been invited to join the screaming protests against healthcare reform, ask yourself just who invited you to protest?  Who is organizing the resistance?  Who is paying for all the heavy lobbying to defeat the reform bill?  What is their vested interest in all of this?

You and I deserve to know just who the players are.
Dick Stevens, DBKA in PA

Offline Dick Stevens

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 01:55:30 AM »
Joe:

Gotta admit that the hospiutal food was reasonably OK.  My main complaint was that they "flunked potato salad".  Other than that, OK.

I did discover that they were on a one-week cycle.  Once when I was on heavy medication, the nurse checked if I was disoriented by asking if I knew what day it was.  I looked at the dinner tray in front of me and said "It's Spanish Rice - It's gotta be Tuesday." (I passed the test.)   :)
Dick Stevens, DBKA in PA

Offline Joe A.

• Malama Pono
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »
This whole magilla is nothing more than a veiled racial issue. Everyone knows it and see's it for what it is. As seen on TV last night a Politicrat standing right in front of a mans crippled son agrees that his benefits would in fact cease under the new plan with the promise that "we could add an addendum after it passes".

Meanwhile... The sale of bullets in the U.S. is so brisk as to have created a shortage. I don't think the SS will defend O'Bammy if he continues to insult the military and law enforcement. Remember Kennedy? I pray they don't do it in front of his wife. The people he's toying with have the money to make him disappear.

I think we should offer them all a free cruise to England. If 10% is good enough for Jesus and good enough for the Queen then why not?

Offline Oneblueleg

• Hampshire, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 07:59:56 PM »
Joe, you really don't realise what a massive cocoon you are living in... doesn't the fact that your fellow countrymen are buying bullets tell you something about the mentality of the society in which you live?.... from the outside looking in, it's not about Obama, it's about the likes of you...

"I pray they don't do it in front of his wife."..... is it really OK to say that kind of crap?

good ol Joe I guess...

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2009, 11:57:42 PM »
'Oneblueleg"

I would love for you to read this health care bill.....yes there alot out there who do not have any health care.  I agree they should be covered, but not this way.  This bill is taking away our freedom to choose everything from the doctor we want to our end of life freedom...and not letting the citizens decide what insurance they want.

This freedom I'm talking about is what America is all about...this is what we fight for!!