Author Topic: Dose being in a room with air contitioner make your stump shrink more?  (Read 1118 times)

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
We have had our Central air conditioner on due to the humidity outside. Sometimes the humidity makes me swell up. But today I noticed a lot of  shrinkage  ::) I'm playing the sock game with the stump.. Has anyone else experienced this? ???

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Snowbear, does your A/C  have a dehumidifier built into it some do and that would be puting dry cool air into your house and that is when i shrink the most is when it is real dry and hot. high humidity makes me swell up and have some problems with that at times, and also going for the house to outside also make me feel my stumps more, by going from a cool room to the hot outside air. And if the humidity is up around 80% like it is today because of the rain we got yesterday, and the day before, makes thing just a tad misserable for me. But i just up and ignore it and go about my busnese and try and get the things done i need to do.

dont know if this make sense to you.
you-all have a great day.

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
Thanks PLJ....yes we have dehumidfier we have dry cool air.. ::)Thanks for the reply. :)

Offline Oneblueleg

• Hampshire, England
    • View Profile
Re: Dose being in a room with air contitioner make your stump shrink more?
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 03:14:36 AM »
I sit in a room with AC most of the day and haven't noticed any change.

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
Re: Dose being in a room with air contitioner make your stump shrink more?
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 10:17:03 AM »
Yeah I guess it really doesn't matter its the same way today..I hope I'm not shrinking again!! :o