Author Topic: new web site  (Read 5698 times)

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
new web site
« on: February 13, 2008, 11:04:52 AM »
Everything is looking great, the only thing that i might add is, away to edit our post. and on the general discussion area i would spread it out more, like our other web site amputee-online.com. will pass this on to my other sites as soon as you are really up and running, i know that we  will have some bugs to work out, hopefully they wont be to bad.

THE white on a black back ground makes it a whole lot easier to read in my book, but the is my opinion, others may not thing so.

And on the attactments, can one go into his picture file and pull pictures out to add to his post or do we have to transfer them to another site like photobucket in order to do it? Just clicked on the attach browser and i answer my own question, this i like real well.

Also like the fact that you have added spell check on here, that is a real good idea.

I would only let moderators or administrators have the permission to lock a topic.
that would give us a means of controlling a topic if it got out of hand.

Thats about it for this time, will play around with it and then write another review to you.
you-all have a great day.

jmoore

Re: new web site
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 12:48:13 AM »
pegleg you where right this is allot better i like this allot it is really nice easy to use and thats nice i like the color like you said it i easier to read thanks for getting me here take it easy jack ps spell check is nice my spelling is not that hot lol

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 05:25:57 AM »
Looks good!
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline Joe A.

• Malama Pono
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »
Look at me? All this time in grade and I am busted back to Gilligan. S'not fair I tell you. Now we can play with all these wonderful toyswe can do mathwe can do math I wonder what this little button do Remember when that lady said that on the Challenger?

Not for fun but I read the newspaper today and there is s story about a satellite falling to earth. That's gonna make somebody mad eh?

http://starbulletin.com/2008/02/15/news/story01.html
Private discussions regardless of topic are welcome by writing to kapunui@windstream.com

Offline Marilyn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 01:55:48 PM »
Hey Joe, how do we know it was the lady who asked what that button would do???  Harumpf!

;D
Marilyn
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

Offline Joe A.

• Malama Pono
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 03:02:40 PM »
That's no lady. That's my wife.....

Steve your picture looks good but Marilyn you need to adjust your camera down a little bit  ;)

This new forum is great. Lots of toys and colors. Now if we could just find someone to say something profound to start things off.

I nominate the Reverend Stevens as the forum chaplain and request he give us benediction to start things off on the right foot or left foot. He might have probem logging in as he won't be able to see the key.

"Doc". You save lives.
Private discussions regardless of topic are welcome by writing to kapunui@windstream.com

Offline Mitchee

• Oshkosh, WI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 06:02:03 PM »
Hi Pegleg Jack.  Thanks for posting the info about this site on the 'other' forum.  I look forward to reading the posts here.   :)
Initial injury:  July 1985
Amputation:  December 2006 - Ertl LBKA

"The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."
 -Lao Tzu

snowbear

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 12:05:15 PM »
Jack do you still visit the "other fourm" ???

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 01:06:39 PM »
Snow, yes i do now that you know who is not an moderator on there any more.

snowbear

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 05:25:12 PM »
Who? C? GOOD!

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 09:36:21 AM »
her name starts with an L and ends with a 2, we got into it real heavy when i let people know about this site being reworked and was finished, every time i mentioned this forum she would delete it and log the post on me.

snowbear

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 12:37:13 PM »
OH Gotcha! :D

snowbear

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 04:00:40 PM »
I haven't been there in a year..Don't miss it either. ;)

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2008, 05:02:38 PM »
Snow if you do go back you will have to reregister, IAN, dumped the whole thing and started over, and everyone has to redo everything, all of the old posts are gone and it is a whole new site.

snowbear

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2008, 05:11:05 PM »
Well I have been taking a peek in now and then and I get in just type in my screen name and pass word, I'm still getting replays form old topics ???