Author Topic: Not Forgotten!!  (Read 953 times)

Offline ann

• View Profile
Not Forgotten!!
« on: February 09, 2009, 10:00:53 AM »
Steve,

I couldn't find the post we have been using, BUT will tell you we have not forgotten you.  You have been really quiet...working on a book?   :) :)

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Not Forgotten!!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 10:05:39 AM »
Ann, this is pegleg and Steve is still with us, think that he had to hunker down and try to stay warm, they got hit with one of our stroms last week i do beleive, and the cold may have frozen up his keyboard i dont know for sure.  :P ::) ;D :D
you-all have a great day.

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: Not Forgotten!!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 11:21:04 AM »
Working on a book yes, but as the illustrator. Its a childrens book dealing with archaeology (bronze age and neolithic). Busy busy. Also building a art studio and trying to have my new leg fine tuned. I been reading all the posts but just not piping in much.

The new leg is nearly there but I think the socket is too small. The sock is really thin ( 1/8th") whereas I am used to 1/4" plus 7 cotton socks. I have a few painful spots when wearing it and my leg can get a bit numb as well (which is why I think its too small). Not a good thing. I find when driving (a manual) that when I press down on the clutch that it can cause discomfort. Almost like no padding at all.

we'll see...
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.