Author Topic: Amber our puppy!  (Read 6532 times)

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
Amber our puppy!
« on: February 07, 2009, 12:57:46 PM »
This Amber our new  puppy we rescued form a shelter. She is a combination of Cock er Spanile, King Charled and dachshund! and as cute as can be. She is just about 9 months old now!

Offline Robogirl

• View Profile
Re: Amber our puppy!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 04:13:46 PM »
So cute!   Congratulations on your new addition!

I had to do a double-take when I saw the photo because she looks so much like my dog, a cocker/cavalier king charles mix who was also a rescue puppy.  They could be sisters!!!! I wish I could figure out how to post a photo on here so I could show you, but I can't seem to figure out how to upload one, darn it!   ???  When I click on the insert image button, all I get is img twice in brackets.  What am I doing wrong?
"The race does not always go to the swift, but often to those who keep on running."

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 06:56:41 PM »
So cute!   Congratulations on your new addition!

I had to do a double-take when I saw the photo because she looks so much like my dog, a cocker/cavalier king charles mix who was also a rescue puppy.  They could be sisters!!!! I wish I could figure out how to post a photo on here so I could show you, but I can't seem to figure out how to upload one, darn it!   ???  When I click on the insert image button, all I get is img twice in brackets.  What am I doing wrong?

After you type a message (if desired) click on "Additional Options" and use the "Attach" option.  Note the pic cannot be larger than 192KB to post it on the board.

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 07:10:55 PM »
I would love to see you dog robogirl and everone Else's pet  too!

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 09:47:05 AM »
This Amber our new  puppy we rescued form a shelter. She is a combination of Cock er Spanile, King Charled and dachshund! and as cute as can be. She is just about 9 months old now!

Snowbear,

Amber is so cute...I know she will make you happy.

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 09:55:38 AM »
Thanks Ann! she dose she cracks up she is so funny you never know what she is going to do. :)

Offline Robogirl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 10:31:00 AM »
Thank you, SnowBear!    Ok...................here's my little girl!  Don't you think she could be Amber's sister???  This pic was taken at 7 months; she is now 2 years old but still looks the same except for being a little thicker around the middle.  :)

« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 10:36:46 AM by Robogirl »
"The race does not always go to the swift, but often to those who keep on running."

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 10:38:33 AM »
Oh my goodness she is so cute! They look so much alike! Thanks so much for sharing is she small? Amber is 9 months old and Small about 15 pounds the Vet said she will not get any bigger.

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 10:41:43 AM »
Do you get her hair cut? It looks so good and cute. We are thinking of getting Amber's hair cut down for summer. She has long hair and sheads she is small and has long hair we brush her daily and get a ton of hair out of her.

Offline Robogirl

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 11:08:44 AM »
Ladybug weighs about 20 pounds now.....but she doesn't have that Dachsund "ingredient".   :)

Yes, we take her to get her hair done every 4 months or so; if I don't, it gets all poofy on top of her head and around her face, they cut the hair on her body very short, and I like to keep her ears trimmed so it looks like a she has a bob, LOL!  When she's groomed like this we have very little shedding.

OK...how can we make this thread amputee related?  I know!  Dogs are great for lifting your spirits and snuggling with when you're having a bad leg day.  :)

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 11:37:48 AM »
Oh I thought under general topic we could talk about anything we wanted?

Anyway I like Ladybug's hair cut she is Sweet!

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 01:51:17 PM »
Ladies,

IMHO either Amber or Ladybug could boost your spirits on a bad day.   ;)

Offline Robogirl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 02:10:16 PM »
Ladybug says "thank you very much!"   8)

Post another photo after Amber's haircut this summer and I'll bet we'll have trouble telling them apart, LOL (except for maybe the big spot on top of LB's head)!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 02:14:06 PM by Robogirl »

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2009, 04:50:55 PM »
I will post a picture of her new do! She is due for another grooming soon. But not to Short its still winter and she will be to cold.Eventhough she has a rallycute pink winter coat!!

Offline snowbear

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2009, 04:52:13 PM »
Ladybug says "thank you very much!"   8)

Post another photo after Amber's haircut this summer and I'll bet we'll have trouble telling them apart, LOL (except for maybe the big spot on top of LB's head)!

They sure  do! She is so sweet but I think she know it too! LOL!!