Author Topic: rash  (Read 2904 times)

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
rash
« on: November 10, 2008, 10:40:57 AM »
how many of you out there wear the ICEROSS SILICONE LINERS, and have a red itchy rash around the top of your liner, i have come across a product that will relieve the itching, it is called HORSEMANS DREAM, and yes it is a product for using on horses, a lot of people us it down here to relieve their arthritis  pain, i use it to relieve the pain in my stumps when i over do it and it also calms my phantom pains down.

You can get at most tack shops, and i now that is say for animal use only and is not FDA approved, it works for me and it may not work for you, just thought that i would pass it on.
you-all have a great day.

snowbear

Re: rash
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 02:20:45 PM »
Thanks For the tip Jack. Sounds good!

Offline stinker373

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 09:49:11 PM »
I think I will get me some of that cream looks good to me for my hands.

Offline pyourke

• BAK - Ontario, Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 05:23:30 PM »
Hi PJ... what's the active ingredient? MSM? I know that vets use that for horses with arthritis.
Peter
BAK since '74

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 06:43:08 PM »
Pyourke, this is right off the bottle- aloe barbadensis leaf juice, isopropyul alcohol, isopropyl palmitate, propylene glycol, camphor, polysorbate 80 allantion, menthol, eucalyptus globulus oil. ascorbic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, triethanolamine, carbomer

Itis a liniment, but it sure works for me to keep the bright red rash that shows up around the top of my liners from getting worse and itching real bad at night after i take my liners off.
you-all have a great day.

Offline Joe A.

• Malama Pono
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 06:21:25 PM »
Yes. You can also try "Udder Cream" or anything made by Burts Bee's. Good stuff.
Private discussions regardless of topic are welcome by writing to kapunui@windstream.com