Author Topic: VP Debate  (Read 37813 times)

Offline Joe A.

• Malama Pono
    • View Profile
VP Debate
« on: October 04, 2008, 06:26:31 PM »
I want everyone to know that Gov. Palin was, in fact, winking at me. Oh I know... you may think she was winking at you or perhaps you think she was winking at everyone but nope she was winking at me.

Poor Joe Bidden couldn't win a Goldfish at a firehouse picnic. What stuffy old fart, business as usual politico could hope to compete with Sarah Palins charm?

This will be one of the most interesting elections in history. John McCain has my vote for the asking. He earned it. I only hope the Electoral College agrees.
Private discussions regardless of topic are welcome by writing to kapunui@windstream.com

Offline ann

• View Profile
Re: VP Debate
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 07:29:16 PM »
I am sure she was winking @ you Joe...she & John have my vote also.  If everyone would just let her alone for about 2 months she would be as smart as the Senate, Congress, etc.  IMHO I'll bet she is a fast learner.

Hey I've been  ;) at you for a long time.  Glad you are back to your normal self Joe...bless your {little} heart.  Guess I'll blow you a little  :-* ~~ hope your wife won't get mad at me.

ann

Offline Myffanwy

• RAK 51 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 09:13:06 PM »
Think about this:  If Barack Obama, Joe Biden, John McCain...and even Hillary Clinton...stood up there and aw-shucks-ed", "gosh-darned" and wink-winked at you, what would you have thought about that???  It wouldn't have worked, would it? 

But some people are just easy pushovers for good old fashioned, down home, knee slappin', girly-girly charm... ;) ;)   I would've thought you'd had enough of that with George Dubwa!   ::)

Offline Joe A.

• Malama Pono
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 10:17:10 PM »
 Any Girly-girl who winks at me can get just about any "gosh-darned" thing she wants including elected, "Doncha know". The poor dear having to stand there so long in those Red high heels. I felt so sorry for her but did you see her from behind in that suit? Oh My My. I wonder if it was brushed on or sprayed? Did you see how her girlish bangs fluttered when she winked at me? It's all just too cute. I can't stand it. Icing on the cake. Smartest political move I have ever seen.

Shame Ol' Sammy O'Bammy wasn't smart enough to hook Hillary.

Ann,
You know.... I'm still a heart patient and you could kill me with comments like that but I sure do appreciate the sentiment even though you couldn't POSSIBLY mean what it lookls like ;)
Private discussions regardless of topic are welcome by writing to kapunui@windstream.com

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 10:31:25 PM »
Aw shucks Joe...we are all so glad you are back acting like "Joe" again.  We're just able to tell you anything.  And BTW you were supposed to be lookin' at her red heels and not how her suit looked from behind.   ::)   Naughty... Naughty...

Offline Myffanwy

• RAK 51 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 03:38:10 AM »
Ahh, so let me get this straight:  Looking...and acting...dumb is a smart move?  Hmm, interesting how twisted things can get...and some thinking.   ::) 

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 08:58:23 AM »
Joe and all others, i didn't get to see it had other things come up, but i do agree with Joe, (she is one good looking lady in my book,) and smart to, McCain made on smart move when he asked her to be his VP, was siding that way from the git go, but now i am all the way for them, cant stand the zebra and his clown of a running mate, what they have in mind scared the be Jesus out of me.

The is one European country i believe it is SWEDEN, that has let the likes of o'bama, get in and man it has really made some nasty changes,

This just my two cents worth,

P.S. this is to JOE, and the view from the back side is great!!!!!!!!!
you-all have a great day.

Offline chrysochloridae

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 09:11:30 AM »
LOL
This whole election seems 2 have been going on for ages! Its a daily event on the news in the UK.... I think most people in the UK probably have more idea about the US political scene than they do the UK one!

I'm just glad that Bush is out... no offense to anyone who is a George W fan, but i don't think that Crazy Oil Tycoons should be in charge of the USA!

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 09:40:00 AM »
Golden mole(hope you dont mind me using it) here is one for you, when i first moved to TEXAS two years ago, you didnt dare say anything bad about G.W. and now most of the state dosent want anything to do with him except his rich oil buddies down here, his name has gotten to be a dirty word for most of us here in the state.

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 10:05:50 AM »
The debates were broadcast here in Ireland I sat at the telly and watched them. My take is that Biden did better. He seemed to actually know what he was talking about and listed things that he would actually do. Palin seemed to do more flirting with the camera then saying anything of substance and didn't seem to really answer the question. I'd say that Palin is a intelligent and strong woman but no where ready to govern for a vice presidents role.
I think if there ever was a presidential election where the vice president was more important that usual, it would be this one. Nothing against anyone here but McCain wouldn't be a teenager anymore. I would imagine that being president puts a massive strain on a person. If the worse happened and he couldn't continue Palin would be president. McCain may be able to govern the US, could Palin? In my heart and head that would be a firm no. Not a chance
With Obama, all I can say if that his security will have their hands full with the neo nazis and KKK scum.

by the way Jack, what does 'zebra' mean?
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

snowbear

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 11:30:52 AM »
I thought Sarah Palin did very well. Biden seems so slimey and sneaky don't like the man. I'm going with McCain Palin for sure.

Offline herb

• left above knee amputee New Hampshire USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 02:33:39 PM »
I watched the debate and felt that Biden had a clear view of the needs of the country and the intellect to function as president if need be. Palin did not give an intelligent answer to any of the questions. She is great on platitudes but lacking in substance. I voted for mccain in the primary but think his vp choice was idiotic. His health is not good and she might have to assume the presidency. I definitely am not going to vote for him now. I thought the reference to zebra had to do with obama  being part white and part black. Herb

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 04:03:23 PM »
'Herb'  what is wrong with McCains' health?

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 05:22:17 PM »
the last i heard that the doc's that check out the presidents have given McCain a clean bill of health, dont know what you have heard but i sure havent seen anything about him being under or having a problem.

And i dont thing picking PALIN, as a running mate was idiotic at all. from what i have  read and seen she has the savy to stand up to the special interest and other money people there in DC.

snowbear

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 05:29:47 PM »
Biden is up there in years too.