Author Topic: Snowbear  (Read 2465 times)

Offline ann

• View Profile
Snowbear
« on: September 02, 2008, 05:58:13 PM »
Did everyone leave us, 'snowbear' ????

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Snowbear
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 09:02:45 AM »
Ann and Snowbear, sorry that i havent been around, am mixed up in big mess from June when i was out in SAN DIEGO for the reunion.

>:(what happened was the proccessing company for the hotel credit cards, someone lifted our numbers and have been charging and using them all over the world, so far out of 102 that showed up 25 of us have had our information lifted and have used it, the charges range from 10.00 to over 10,000.00, they used mine at a SAFEWAY STORE for 298.00 and then went to a ball game at the BART COLISEUM  in OAKLAND CA, that was on the 12 of AUG, lucky i had protection and all they had to do was issue me a new card, but some of the other guys didnt have this on thier cards, they have the FBI working on it.

Sure hope they can catch this clown, it sure has made thing a mess.
From what we got from the HOTEL, is that both of thier places got hit at the same time, the one in san diego and san francisco, so i have been helping on this and not getting much of anything else done that i need to.

So girls hang in there, we havent left you as of yet, i dont think
you-all have a great day.

Offline chrysochloridae

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 03:35:20 PM »
HEY ALL!
Sorry i've not been on 4 a while, my PC blew up and i can't afford 2 get it fixed till next month..... (get yer little violins out for us poorly paid British Prosthetists!)

Hope all is well with everyone

snowbear

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 03:39:03 PM »
Hello Friends! Sorry I have been absent for a while. School/work started and I have been catching up on work. 19 kids 6 girls and 13 boys!  ::) Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for asking!!

snowbear

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 03:07:52 PM »
So Ann where  are you? how's the new leg doing? I hope its working out for you.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 03:04:10 PM »
So Ann where  are you? how's the new leg doing? I hope its working out for you.

Wellll.  the legs coming along.  Just got out of the temporary yesterday.  Am to go back Thursday for a check on how its fitting and then he will cover and finish it up.  Leg seems to fit very good, in fact I have never had one that fit like this.  Only thing it takes me longer to put it on.

Sorry I haven't been on much lately....had three birthdays, and end of the year big races my boys run in.  They didn't win, but they sure had fun and didn't get their cars tore up.   ;)  ann

snowbear

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 03:19:58 PM »
Ann, your leg sounds promissing. I sure hope this is the one. Is it the Stan Patterson leg? let  me know how it works and how you like it. I'm still changing volume daily drives me completely nuts! its been 5 years now. I just don't know anymore. Forget a new leg the insurance  will not cover it and this one is only 2 months old.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 10:25:46 AM »
'snowbear' I have a feeling I may be paying over 20% on this one...and yes it is the Stan Patterson leg.  I have a inflammation on the bottom of my leg {kinda like a bursa} I can't remember what its called...its much better & that was the hold up.   :)  So far I have had no volume changes while wearing it.  Whoopee!!

I thought the last leg you had made was similar..where it compensated for the volume changes.  Guess I misunderstood.

snowbear

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 12:33:25 PM »
I have a flexable liner that compsantes for the socks..Its OK but I'm not real happy with it.. We have to pay 20% too and I need new liners again Its a real rat race at times. ::)