Author Topic: For OBL  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Joe A.

• Malama Pono
    • View Profile
For OBL
« on: October 20, 2008, 07:41:39 PM »
Place your left hand, palm down, on the table in front of you with a space of about an inch between all digits. This deployment is known as, "The Band of the Hand". Oswald was the middle finger. The index finger was another sharpshooter behind the Chevy Dealer billboard. The third finger was a group of three men behind the Grassy Knoll fence known as the "Well dressed Hobo's". The Pinky and thumb were men stationed on both sides of the overpass.

Oswald was the first to fire hitting Kennedy in the neck and Gov. Connoly. The next shot came from the billboard being the Bingo that destroyed most of his head. Grassy knoll men got off two shots but were disturbed by police. They hit the curbing across the street. The men on the overpass saw the kill and split. No shooter knew the other existed. Oswald was nothing more than what he said he was, "Just a Patsy".

Another interesting take was that the second shot was fired by accident from the second limo. All forensic evidence has mysteriously disappeared including the presidents brain. There is nothing to connect the body to the crime at all. It was a perfect kill. Nothing to connect Oswald to the hit at all.

It's all just another bit of American folklore. Did you know Bobby Kennedy was shot at 9 times from a handgun that only held 7 rounds? Charles Manson never killed anyone? Ruby spent many years in prison but was never allowed to speak? Not a word from Sirhan Sirhan? James Earl Ray did not kill Martin Luther King?

Who killed him? No one it was all just a bad dream. At least it was for the 30 or so people who were killed because they knew too much.
Private discussions regardless of topic are welcome by writing to kapunui@windstream.com

Offline Oneblueleg

• Hampshire, England
    • View Profile
Re: For OBL
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 05:04:32 AM »
Thanks Joe, I'm baffled as to why you think I might be remotely interested. It's the thought that counts I guess.

;)

Offline Joe A.

• Malama Pono
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 02:01:19 PM »
Ref: See your post in Vp Debate page 12 line item 13
Private discussions regardless of topic are welcome by writing to kapunui@windstream.com

Offline chrysochloridae

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 03:24:50 PM »
I can't believe we got to Page 12 of the VP debate! Without a doubt the most talked about topic on the forum LOL

snowbear

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 03:52:06 PM »
You must have allot of time on your hands! :) :)

Offline Joe A.

• Malama Pono
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 04:43:34 PM »
No I just read what people post. I'm only online once every few days or so. The real point of the topic is Sarah Palin and how she was winking at me. I sure would like to stand behind her and give her my full support.

Offline Oneblueleg

• Hampshire, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 03:53:21 AM »
I sure would like to stand behind her and give her my full support.

I bet you would  :D

Yeah, VP debate line 13.... thanks Joe, I'd forgotton that... maybe I should take more notice... I'm sure you clarified anything for me though ;)