Author Topic: Why won't God heal amputees?  (Read 6170 times)

Offline dozerdude

• View Profile
Re: Why won't God heal amputees?
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 08:37:17 PM »
Does this board not have moderators???

Stuff like this wouldn't last past the third post on The Straight Dope.

What an embarrassment.

Bob

Offline Myffanwy

• RAK 51 years
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 08:58:12 PM »
What's the "straight dope"... ???

Also, just my opinion here, but I think this whole thread should be deleted.  I think, for the sake of people stumbling across it like dozerdude, it should just go away.  Whadya think????
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 09:00:50 PM by Myffanwy »

snowbear

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 09:06:56 PM »
I agree its just not acceptable.

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 10:20:56 PM »
To dozerdude and the rest of you out there, THIS IS THE MODERATOR SPEAKINGS, AND PLEASE JUST LET THIS POST DIE A NATURAL DEATH, TEO IS GONE FOR GOOD, i have seen to that, PLEASE, just let it die.

YES I could delete it all but what good would it do, i have left it on here so that people can see what additive pain killer drug can do to a person that has abused them to no extent. Which TEO, had done.

It gives all of us and insight in just what can happen, i know this for a fact, i my self just came down of of a big dose of MORPHINE that was given to me in the hospital and i know for a fact i said some very hurtfull thing to my caregiver( my wife of 45 years) before i got it  completely out of my system.

So what i am trying to say is be real carefull when you are using pain killers, for they can mess you up real good.
you-all have a great day.