Author Topic: am outof here for three weeks  (Read 2309 times)

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
am outof here for three weeks
« on: June 23, 2008, 08:29:17 AM »
As soon as i get though reading all my mail and all the post on the differant sites i go into everymorning, have to start loading up the car, we are leaving for the west coast today, have a big Reunion to go to and the up to where we used to live to see our first great grandchild.

So i need all of you fine friends to behave your self's while i am gone.

This is also a trip for my wife to celebrate our 45 wedding anniversary which is this week.
you-all have a great day.

Offline herb

• left above knee amputee New Hampshire USA
    • View Profile
Re: am outof here for three weeks
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 08:50:08 AM »
Hi Peg Leg Jack - have a great trip.  I am heading out on a trip next week to Seattle and to Vancouver to see a new grandchild. Be safe. Herb

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 09:48:06 AM »
I wish you both nice holidays and come back safe.

As far as...
So i need all of you fine friends to behave your self's while i am gone.

...no promises Jack. ;)
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 11:14:20 AM »

"Steve"  you know we will be good as gold while pegleg is gone   ::) ...

"Pegleg" Have a great trip and pay no mind to Steve...you know he's the only ornery one on this forum  ;) ;)...

"Herb"  you have a good time also...give that grandchild a  :-* for me.

ann

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 12:05:02 PM »
is Jack gone?

now Ann, go call your friends and I'll go call mine. I'll get the beer and meet you out behind the forum...
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

snowbear

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 03:34:22 PM »
Be safe and be good!

Offline pegleg jack

• pegleg jack
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 08:31:12 AM »
Just got back yesterday, and know getting caught up on all of the reading i have got in front of me on all the web sites that i look at every morning while i have my first cup of coffee, it was a good trip put over 3400 miles on the car, so i am just a little road weary and am not sure but i think i have the whitle line fever this morning for i can still see them. But is was great seeing the guys i havent seen since 1963 and boy have we all changed, if they wouldnt of had name tags on i would of never known who they were, allthought i did reconize a couple because their facal features hadnt changed that much, was lucky and got to see two of the guys that i really wanted to see, one was my boss and the other was the xo and he came all the way from HAWAII for it, we had around 123 guys show up and with thier families and guest it was over 260 people there, the next one is going to be in JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA, which is a lot closer to me.
you-all have a great day.

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 09:18:51 AM »
Sounds like you had a brilliant time. Welcome back!

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 09:39:27 AM »
Glad you had a good time and got back safely. {ann whispering} now steve on the other hand has been cantankous & ornery. I have done my best to keep him in line {being the angel} that I am.  :o

Offline stinker373

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 09:50:09 AM »
Sounds like you had a very nice time and lots of fun.  Wb to the comunity now you will need new shoes cause you wore out the others hehehehe.