Author Topic: College Park feet  (Read 7251 times)

Offline chrysochloridae

• View Profile
Re: College Park feet
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 06:40:12 PM »
RE: Tigertats

I realise that the esprit has no ankle, but it does provide a very natural gait (as does the Trustep foot); i must admit, i've never noticed the Esprit having a short roll-over (as it has a full length keel)

I've never used a Mica Genesis foot so i can't really comment on it

I would recommend the Esprit to anyone of K3 bordering on K4 activity though

RE: Dick Stevens

Alot of companies offer 30 day trials now, i would definitely encourage anyone 2  take advantage of this as a Prosthetic Foot is such a subjective matter (i.e. its all down to personal preference!) and what may work well 4 one person may not be suitable for another...

Offline Showtime1k

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 07:52:51 PM »
didnt know you can buy directly from the companies?

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 06:26:34 AM »
I don't think that prosthetic companies will ever sell to the general public. Some sort of liability thing.
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 01:55:30 PM »
Steve,

What the heck is going on....I think I just answered 'pegleg' for the year of 2008.

Offline Steve C

• the west of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 03:28:21 PM »
Steve,

What the heck is going on....I think I just answered 'pegleg' for the year of 2008.

Finally... my time machine is up and operational! ;)

(actually some older posts have been rejuvenated.)
Where ever I go, I'll always have one foot in Ireland   /   I'm not a complete fool. Some parts are missing.

Offline ann

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 09:15:15 PM »

I certainly must be getting senile.  :(   I started reading some from r new person & answered  and then I couldn't find them.  Really thought I'd lost it   :o

Offline chrysochloridae

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 05:21:07 PM »
Hey steve,

This thread is going back a few years...

If i was an amputee i would have a College Park Trustep - end of story. One of the best feet on the market ; reasonably priced, highly durable, easy to maintain, excellent conformity, extremely natural gait, excellent on uneven ground. Job done!

Offline Dolphin

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 04:49:09 PM »
Just want to throw another wrench in your search for feet.  Feet can be tried and returned within a 30 or 60 day time frame not sure, I have tried different feet  but you might want to take a look at Freedom-Innovations feet.  The highlander gives you eversion and inversion and is light weight, depending on your activity level and weight level the Renegade AT is an awesome foot (not heavy enough for it to work for me).  I love my highlanders.  Go to the website and then ask your practioner to talk to the rep to try.  I can walk on uneven terrain with out aproblem with the highlander.
Remember you are the ultimate decision maker and try before you buy.
Good Luck :)